Scicom’s solution connects the local government’s Police and Immigration systems to Interpol’s secured communications line. The integration allows permitted officers to access Interpol’s databases directly. This enables officials to search and cross-check a wide range of Interpol databases from any location. Integrating the Extended Interpol Database Service (EIDS) via the National Central Bureau facilitates the following:
- Secured communication between the Border Control System and EIDS.
- Online real-time access to hits.
- Quick Interpol responses in cases of suspected and wanted persons.
- Real-time access to information on suspected terrorists, wanted persons, fingerprints database, DNA profiles, lost or stolen travel documents, stolen vehicles and stolen work of art.
- Alerting authorities on illegal immigration and emigration.
- Instant access to critical policing information.
- Criminal investigation support from other countries.
Please email us at email@example.com to obtain more information about our services.