(English and Mandarin Language Support)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- To ensure that all Executive – Customer Service present customers with accurate information.
- Support, coach and manage the Executive – Customer Service team to ensure both operational targets and service levels are achieved.
- Support the contact centre in achieving its overall service levels.
- Conduct regular team meetings to ensure a two-way communication is maintained between team members and management.
- Support the management team in the creation of management reports to agreed timelines.
- Attend to customer complaints received by the team members and spend an agreed proportion of time answering queue.
- Managing the enquiries via Facebook and social media platforms.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications/Windows.
- Knowledge on how to use social media tools specifically Facebook.
- Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Contact Centre Operating Hours: Monday –Saturday, 9am-5.30pm.
- Work Days: 5 day week; off days based on roster.
- Required to work on Public Holidays on a rotation basis and alternative Saturdays.
- Open to Malaysian citizens.
- Attractive Salary.
- Staff purchase of up to RM250.
- Flexi benefits of up to RM350 upon confirmation.
- Annual Leave entitlement of 14 days per annum.
- Medical Leave entitlement of 14 days per annum.
- Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.