RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Answer customer calls and/or respond to emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide the customers with all the required information in relation to the clients products and services.
- Timely follow up with customers requiring further assistance and escalations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English; ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant tone of voice and a good disposition with a positive working attitude.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Attractive salary.
- Performance related allowance.
- Annual Leave 15 days.
- Medical Leave 14 days.
- Medical and hospitalisation coverage.
- Dynamic work culture with active employee relations activities.
- Comprehensive training and global career path opportunities.